Wind energy can provide a significant social and economic development while being a clean and renewable energy source.
The construction of wind farms requires an integrated approach and a good knowledge of the followings aspects: wind resource assessment, technical and economic aspects, social and environmental impacts.
In such a context, Meteolien offers its support and/or expertise in areas such as:
- General technical studies to develop wind energy production in a country
- Prospective and pre-feasibility studies
- Feasibility analysis
- Various expert studies linked to the means of wind energy production development: wind studies, grid connection, production assessment, E.I.A. (Environmental Impact Assessment), micro-siting, etc…
- Interface with turbine manufacturers
- Assessment of emerging technologies
Meteolien enable its clients :
- To benefit from our experience;
- To get started in the wind energy business, fully aware of the key issues;
- To increase the chances of success of their projects;
- To clarify and to ease the overall approach.