Hybrid systems combine many renewable and non renewable energy sources in order to optimize both technically and economically electrical production systems.
It is possible to imagine different combinations of hybrid systems adapted to the needs with wind energy, solar energy, water energy and fuel connected or not with the grid.
Meteolien has been working on securing the electrical furniture of water installations in Palestine with the development of an hybrid system with wind, solar and water energies connected to the grid.
Within the framework of this project, the stakes are very important:
- Securing the drinking water supply
- Minimizing the risk of under operation of the facilities due to electrical grid weakness
- Securing the wastewater treatment
- Developing of the industrial sector in local relay
- Reducing the national energy dependence