During, UPWSP 5th Conference: “Towards Integration In Fields of Water and Energy”, Meteolien presented a lecture untitled : « Towards a Palestinian Program for symbiotic hybrid systems for the water sector », inspired by its work on symbiotic systems in West Bank.
1. Part of the electricity in water & part of the water in electricity
2. The Nexus “Water-Renewable Energies” symbiotic concept
3. Example of Tubas Renewable Energy for Water.
4. The main points to solve at the level of each city
5. Why the national dimension of the program is a key factor
6. Action plan to transform the crisis in a national opportunity.
To see the entire lecture, click on the following link : Towards a Palestinian Program for symbiotic hybrid systems for the water sector