Meteolien has designed short and practical training courses based on CRI (Criterian Referenced Instruction) methods. This modular training concept is available in 3 languages and is adaptable to the participants needs.
For example, those training sessions can allow you to:
- Perform the prospective evaluation of an area
- Understand a wind analysis study
- Sort out the successive steps and structure tasks to be performed to implement a wind power plant project
- Understand the key issues in a wind power plant design
- Choose a wind turbine following wind characteristics and technical criteria
- Detect early in the project what are the key issues of the grid connection process.
Those training courses are thus designed to give the opportunity to:
- Benefit from experience
- Be fully aware of the key issues in the wind energy domain
- Allow more chances of success to the projects
- Clarify and ease the approach